Every food service establishment with the capabilities for cooking, preparing, and serving food and which provides seating for the immediate consumption therein, is required to have a Common Victualler License. 

To apply for a license, fill out the application below and submit to the Board of Selectmen's office at [email protected] 

Common Victualler - Application

Renewals for existing Common Victualler License holders go out annually in the fall. 

Common Victualler Renewal - Application